LANCE® TR-FRET Kinase Reagents
Over 310 serine, threonine and tyrosine kinases have been validated for performance and reactivity with LANCE Ultra TR-FRET reagents. This high-performance biochemical assay offers unsurpassed productivity for your most demanding kinase screening needs. A time-resolved fluorescence resonance energy transfer (TR-FRET) assay, LANCE Ultra detects phosphorylated peptides and proteins at physiological ATP concentrations.
Minimize variables with our two-component assay. LANCE Ultra is a two-component assay that combines direct labeling of the kinase substrate with ULight™, an innovative emission dye for optimum binding efficiency, reducing steps and assay prep time. We provide data transparency by supplying:
- Test conditions: Rapid assay setup to move straight into optimized assay performance
- S:B data: Confidence in proven performance of the kinase on specific substrates; no guessing
- Phospho-motifs: Substrate sequences are provided
- Assay options: Multiple substrates are tested so you can select the best peptide sequence and S:B for your kinase
In LANCE Ultra kinase assays, the binding of a Eu-labeled anti-phosphosubstrate antibody to the phosphorylated ULight-labeled substrate brings donor and acceptor molecules into close proximity. After irradiation of the kinase reaction at 320 or 340 nm, the energy from the Eu donor is transferred to the ULight acceptor dye, which in turn generates light at 665 nm. The intensity of the light emission is proportional to the level of ULight-substrate phosphorylation.
How to build a LANCE Ultra kinase assay:
1. Choose a ULight substrate for your kinase (you can use our Kinase Selector Tool to find validated substrates for your kinase)
2. Select the corresponding Europium anti-phospho antibody for your ULight substrate
3. Use 10X LANCE Detection buffer
4. Start running your assay!
Alternatively, utilize your own biotinylated substrate in a LANCE 3-component kinase assay. We have a broad selection of LANCE TR-FRET donor and acceptor dye-labeled reagents. Take your tagged recognition sequence and combine with our europium-labeled anti-phospho antibodies and APC- or ULight-labeled streptavidin.
PerkinElmer offers a variety of acceptor dye-labeled reagents for your LANCE TR-FRET kinase assays. ...
Use KinaSelect kits to help you identify the optimal substrate for your LANCE Ultra kinase assay. Developed...
LANCE TR-FRET buffers are developed for optimal performance in LANCE TR-FRET assays. 10X LANCE Detection...
LANCE® Kinase Donor-labeled Europium Anti-phospho Antibodies for TR-FRETPerkinElmer offers a variety...