LANCE® and LANCE Ultra cAMP Kits for GPCR Assays
cAMP and LANCE®
cAMP Assays: Robust and ready for uHTS!
Measure cyclic AMP produced by whole cells or membrane receptors stimulated with GPCR agonists and antagonists. PerkinElmer's innovative LANCE Ultra
cAMP and LANCE cAMP assays are best in class among cyclic AMP assays.
LANCE®Ultra cAMP Detection Kit
Our state-of-the-art LANCE®Ultra
cAMP kit offers unmatched sensitivity, signal-to-noise, and signal stability in a two-component assay using a simple TR-FRET protocol. Ideal for any Gs- or Gi-coupled GPCR assay, this Ultra
-sensitive cAMP assay is supreme when working with low cell numbers, endogenous receptors, or difficult Gi-coupled receptors.
LANCE® cAMP Detection Kit
- Unmatched assay sensitivity and signal stability-even with overnight incubation
- Optimized screening of difficult targets and Gαi antagonists
- Easier detection of cAMP response of endogenous receptors-use fewer cells per well
- Robust sensitivity when miniaturized to 1536-well format for uHTS
- Trusted results: stable pharmacology over time with consistent rank order potencies
- Reproducible results with highest Z' values
Our first-generation LANCE®
cAMP kit continues to provide outstanding performance in a three-component assay, combining homogenous TR-FRET technology with red-shifted Alexa®
Fluor dye chemistry for excellent excitation/emission discrimination. GPCR cAMP assays. Start with the best: LANCE.
Our second-generation LANCE® Ultra cAMP Assay is best in class among cyclic AMP assays. Measure cyclic...
LANCE cAMP Assay: Robust and ready for uHTS!Measure cyclic AMP produced by whole cells or membrane receptors
DTPA purified Bovine Serum Albumin, 7.5%; it gives low background
as a blocking reagent in the DELFIA®...